– I flew 12+ hours to Germany
– A little girl (not mine) threw up on me on the plane
– The airline lost my luggage
– I had to wear the barf clothes to a professional meeting
– I started to feel ill
– After 2 1/2 days of meetings I came down with bad chills/fever
– I stayed in my room instead of touring the city because I felt so ill
– The hotel (hostel really) is filled with partying 18 year olds on Spring Break who blare music and slam doors.
– I don’t speak German
– There’s no room service, so I have to drag my sick behind to a convenience shop blocks away to get food and water.
First world problems. I know.
To quote the Beach Boys, “I wanna go home.”