The following may have happened this Halloween:
1. The twins MAY have been a bit crabby.
2. I MAY have been a bit crabby.
3. The door MAY have closed during this photo shoot. In the rain. When I didn’t have my keys or my phone or my purse, or worse, the rain gear for the kids.
4. While we waited at our friends house to enjoy a Halloween meal and for Darcy to show up with the keys, it MAY have started to pour down rain.
5. Whilst trick-or-treating, it may have rained so hard that the kids got soaked and begged to turn back without completing their rounds.
All of this is ALLEGED.
I will tell you that once festivities were completed, we all changed into our jammies and cuddled up in bed to watch “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs” and “Disney’s Legend of the Headless Horseman.” Which was, by far, the best part of the night.
What did you do this Halloween?